Wednesday 2 April 2014

Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder



Recently I've had the most terrible breakouts on my face! I'm still to figure out if it's my skincare products or my make up. I decided it would be best to find natural products & to try wearing less make up such as foundation but I needed a way to cover up my breakouts! I did a little research online & came across Chanel's loose powder 'Poudre Universelle Libre' it claims to be light wearing but gives enough coverage to conceal blemishes & fine lines. It's rather pricey at £36 but being such a luxury make up lover I thought to give it a try. Luckily at all Chanel counters you will get to test the product first & instantly this powder brightened my face whilst taking away any excess shine. The lovely consultant complimented my make up which is always flattering for me to hear & packed up my powder beautifully in a gift bag, which she then sprayed with perfume! 

At home I thought I would test this powder with no foundation or bb cream underneath, just to see how much coverage it really can give & I have to say I'm very impressed. 


I applied the powder with a lovely puff which is provided & I only needed to dip it into the powder twice to give my face the coverage it needed. Some of my blemishes are still visible but the redness from them has gone down. I much prefer the coverage from this powder as to my bb cream. My skin feels like it's wearing a silky soft veil & looks much brighter too. For £36 it's comes in a rather large pot & when the pot is shook it dispenses just enough powder that you need. I really do think this is worth the money & I will be buying again! 

In other news I'm totally loving bows & pink lipstick at the moment. This shade is from Kate Moss' range for Rimmel. 
         Much love Demi xxx

2 comments:

  1. You convinced me. I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a lot of thought and effort and downright determination to be agreeable.



    http://packaging.nbwidely.com/

    ReplyDelete