Monday 25 August 2014

Outfit Post - Cute Co-ord

Hey! I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday. As the weather is a little dull today I thought I would post some outfit pics of a sunnier time! 

  (Co-ord:Bank,Satchel:Primark, Shoes: Topshop)
               

This adorable little co-ord I got from a concession in Bank called Needle & thread. I love the adorable gingham print! For a night out I put it with my Lana platform shoes from Topshop, these shoes are amazing I'm in love with them! For extra cuteness I'm wearing my pink baby satchel from Primark. 
I hope you all have a good week! 
                  Lots of love Demi xxx
(For more picture updates check my Instagram @demiilauren) 





1 comments:

  1. Your figure is amazing!!!! So jealous :( xxxx

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete