Sunday 18 January 2015

Swan

Hello my loves! I'm a little obsessed with nude lipsticks at the moment & I wanted to share with you my current favourite. 
Rouge Dior Nude in shade 263 Swan. 


I love how this lipstick is called Swan as it perfectly matches how delicate this shade is! I adore Dior lipstick as the colour remains for the whole day whilst my lips feel moisturised. 


Here I'm wearing the lipstick with a darker eye make up to balance out the tones. Personally for myself it's either a dark eye & light lip or dark lip with glowy eye make up. The Eyeshadows used are from my gorgeous Dior Christmas palette! 


I would love to see if any of you have a favourite nude lipstick or a shade that you can't keep away from! Until next time.. Lots of love Demi xxx 
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - demiilauren & my twitter @demiitea xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment