Monday 9 February 2015

Chanel La Romanesque

I love Spring when the days become a little brighter & we finally can start to revamp our makeup bags! I love all the new shades that come out in Spring time especially pink. When browsing the Chanel counter last week I could not stop looking at their beautiful spring collection made up of pinks & corals, so I could not resist this beautiful matte lipstick. 
Rouge Allure Velvet shade 50 La Romanesque. 'Velvet' of course means this lipstick is beautifully matte & long wearing lasting all day long. 
I love how this shade of pink really suits my fair complexion so it's great for us pale girls! I would love to see if any of you have a Spring makeup favourite :) 
         Lots or love Demi xxxxx





2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! I've been looking for a new pink shade and have heard great things about the Chanel lippies. May have to give this one a go!

    Vanessa xx

    VanessaVonJames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Chanel is my favorite!!
    Xxx
    Queen

    ReplyDelete